Squeaky Cleans “Soft Washing” Method
Many of our customers do not recognize the difference between soft washing and pressure washing methods. This can result in the gentle thorough cleansing of their most valuable investment, or the harsh stripping pressure of a high psi method. Many homeowners assume that any pressure washer will do and attempt the job themselves or allow any guy with a pressure washer to attempt to clean their home. This can result in tremendous damage. Water can be forced underneath vinyl which can then serve as a moisture barrier. This can result in wood rot or bacteria growth on structure. Hardy plank or painted wood can have the paint stripped off. Stucco or dry-vit can be damaged by high pressure. Brick can have the mortar blown out if not careful. As you can see, low pressure is meant for soft surfaces and high pressure is meant for hard surfaces.
Our Soft Washing Power Washing Service Is As Follows:
- Pre-soak and protect all vegetation around and near home.
- Pre-treat entire house including gutters and downspouts with top chemicals.
- Allow chemicals to soak, break down, and remove all dirt, soil, algae, mildew, and grime.
- Gently rinse and remove all soap from surface with low psi water pressure.
- Apply special gutter chemical to lighten or remove black streaks from gutters and downspouts. ( This is called electrostatic bonding. Common term is tiger striping. ).
- Rinse gutters and downspouts including house and vegetation.
Soft washing the cutting edge house washing process that utilizes low pressure and top quality chemicals to remove all soil, dirt, algae, and grime from all exterior house surfaces safely. Using our special X-Jet tool, we can safely clean up to 35 feet from the ground without the use of ladders. This reduces the potential for ladder damage to house and fall damage to technicians. Instead of trying to blast off grime, we gently remove it with our top notch chemicals and low psi method.
Pressure washing is the use of a high psi method which is primarily used on flat work and concrete. We employ the full power of the machine on these surfaces and remove all dirt and grime from driveways, sidewalks, and patios.